Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Game CRASHING on graphic options or in game

Hi,
today i download Titanfall 2 from Origin Access, and when i want change graphic options game crash. I say OK, i want play, i play campaign, and this same crash. In multiplayer this same.
This crash is freeze and, if i want go to desktop i must go to Task Manager to kill process.

My spec:
GTX 1060 6GB
I5-8400
8GB RAM 2666MHz
SSD 240GB
HDD 1TB ( game is here)
PSU 550W Gold

Please fast answer ! :)

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4485 postsPosts: 4,538 mod
    Ludius100 wrote: »
    Hi,
    today i download Titanfall 2 from Origin Access, and when i want change graphic options game crash. I say OK, i want play, i play campaign, and this same crash. In multiplayer this same.
    This crash is freeze and, if i want go to desktop i must go to Task Manager to kill process.

My spec:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    I5-8400
    8GB RAM 2666MHz
    SSD 240GB
    HDD 1TB ( game is here)
    PSU 550W Gold

Best option is to call EA Support and get some help that way - as we're all fans here like you, and there's no official support in these forums.

That being said - make sure your NVidia drivers are all up to date.

I question, also, if there's a problem with power. NVidia recommends 350-400w just for the card, and you're running a semi-beefy system on it. Personally, I always add 300-400w to recommended for any single component just to make sure. I'd rather have overkill than not enough power.

Plus - I can also attest to the fact that loading Titanfall from the mechanical hard drive can seem to take forever, that's why I have mine on my SSD. (Could also be that I'm an impatient old man)

Aside from these suggestions - again, I think the best bet would be to contact EA. They may know what's going on and be able to give you a quick and simple fix.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Ludius100
    2 postsPosts: 3
    Hi,

My spec:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    I5-8400
    8GB RAM 2666MHz
    SSD 240GB
    HDD 1TB ( game is here)
    PSU 550W Gold

Best option is to call EA Support and get some help that way - as we're all fans here like you, and there's no official support in these forums.

I question, also, if there's a problem with power. NVidia recommends 350-400w just for the card, and you're running a semi-beefy system on it. Personally, I always add 300-400w to recommended for any single component just to make sure. I'd rather have overkill than not enough power.

Plus - I can also attest to the fact that loading Titanfall from the mechanical hard drive can seem to take forever, that's why I have mine on my SSD. (Could also be that I'm an impatient old man)

Aside from these suggestions - again, I think the best bet would be to contact EA. They may know what's going on and be able to give you a quick and simple fix.

So, yesterday i unistall and install driver for my GTX1060, and game run good, but today doesn't work again :(
  • Magikf1ngers
    Hi,

My spec:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    I5-8400
    8GB RAM 2666MHz
    SSD 240GB
    HDD 1TB ( game is here)
    PSU 550W Gold

So, yesterday i unistall and install driver for my GTX1060, and game run good, but today doesn't work again :(

You may need to do a repair on the game itself after removing and reinstalling the drivers. Did you download the newest ones from nvidia.com?

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Seeing as my other post has been swallowed by the cyber gods, I have to ask, do you have all your settings on ultra, while trying screen record? Are you trying to download other games (from Origin, steam, GOG etc), I noticed it lags (even if I am in Campaign mode).
    IIf you kill me, you are better. But, if I kill you, I am better
  • Ludius100
    2 postsPosts: 3
    1. Repair the game from Origin - dont work
    2. Again install drivers for GTX - dont work

What I do? Someone from EA enter to this forum ?
  • Magikf1ngers
    1. Repair the game from Origin - dont work
    2. Again install drivers for GTX - dont work

What I do? Someone from EA enter to this forum ?

No, they don't - you have to contact EA support at https://help.ea.com/en/

Other than our community manager, no one official comes in here.