Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

High Ping Issues

System
0 postsPosts: 6 Community Manager
This discussion was created from comments split from: Report high ping here!.

Comments

• Neo4reo
    2 postsPosts: 2
    Started in September 2018.

1. Where you live: Denmark

2. What data centre you are trying to use that gives you this issue: Frankfurt 1 and 2, Amsterdam. Connection to all others is too high to make it worth while.

3. Connection to closest Data centres in lobby shows about 12 ms - 16 ms but spikes in games, to over 700 ms+ and has only gotten worse since it started. There was a short lived improvement last weekend where it fluctuated from 150 ms -300 ms for two games played before reverting to incredibly higher ping values.

4. I have a 1.2 Gbit internet connection and gaming PC with Windows 8.1, and have done everything listed to try ans troubleshoot this issue which i am certain isn't with my set up.

5. Game played perfectly fine until a patch via origin late August-September.

@Jayfresh_Respawn
  • Magikf1ngers
    4490 postsPosts: 4,543 mod
    Creating a new thread for this, rather than resurrecting a thread that's over a year old.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot