Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Please repair this error _anim.gnut #466

DukeofWiperia
1 postsPosts: 2
edited October 12
Hi, please fix this error, I cant play campaign.

k12jhy.jpg

Platform: PC
Issue: error on picture that i posted
Can you reproduce this issue 100% of the time: Yes
Details on how to reproduce the issue: When i try to kill boss titan on mission where all ships fly to stop big weapon.

Processor (CPU): Intel i7-7700HQ
Graphics Card (GPU): Nvidia gtx 1050Ti
Memory: 32GB
Operating System: Windows 10 PRO

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4490 postsPosts: 4,543 mod
    That's something to call EA Support on - we're just fans here, not EA or Respawn.

However - my first instinct would be to have you uninstall the game, make sure you have enough space on your drive, and then reinstall it. To me there's something going on that's just .. not right, whether it's with a cloud save, or with your install, or with the permissions on your hard drive, something is funky.

Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • I will try, thank you!
  • Magikf1ngers
    4490 postsPosts: 4,543 mod
    I will try, thank you!

Any luck at all?
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot