Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

hdr issue

when hdr is enabled in windows, this happens to me, not sure why. anyone else have this issue with hdr?

heres the screenshot of my tv since the a framebuffer screenshot does not show the problem
https://ibb.co/hKGNzU
i7 6700k @4.6Ghz
Asus Sabertooth Z170
16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator @2400Mhz
GTX 1080 FE @2.1Ghz w/c
256GB SSD
550GB RAID 0; WD Velociraptors
1200w Corsair Gold PSU
and a keyboard

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4490 postsPosts: 4,543 mod
    I'm not having that issue, and I have it enabled.

What are your system stats?
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Magikf1ngers
    4490 postsPosts: 4,543 mod
    IF it's something we can't help you correct in here (We're just fellow gamers, not anything official from EA or Respawn) - you'll want to contact EA support, there may be a known issue or something.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot