Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Stunlocking Reapers

RedShield75
1294 postsPosts: 1,380 ✭✭✭
I'm making this thread to document a theory of mine. I've noticed a timeframe in which meleeing a Reaper will cause it to "stumble", or get stunned. If this is true and not just a coincidence, its huge as it would allow us to not worry about Reapers so much anymore.
I'll be giving it some attempts in a few different titans, and I'll come back with my findings.
Help I'm trapped in a signature factory

Comments

• RedShield75
    1294 postsPosts: 1,380 ✭✭✭
    Having trouble testing this theory as melee range of Reaper's is more ground zero than a nuke's ground zero.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory
  • Dinorush13
    671 postsPosts: 680 ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it has something to do with melee damage. Ronin can stagger Reapers with every melee with his first Aegis upgrade (which buffs his melee damage by 25%, 800 -> 1000), but he cannot stagger every hit without it.