Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

I drew something

RedShield75
1330 postsPosts: 1,418 ✭✭✭
School's boring, so I drew something.
More on the way.
Scorch_zpsgba8sxxs.jpg
Help I'm trapped in a signature factory

Comments

• That’s what I do at school too lmao
    Great drawing
  • RedShield75
    I guess I never got this one on the forums, it went up a few weeks back on the Titanfall Tuesday Discord.
    2018-09-12-0001_zpsuc2evwhw.jpg
  • RedShield75
    Here's the Ion I colored the day of/after the Scorch. I didn't make any more of these, they're not very fun, but I did draw other things.
    Ion_zpsjg1gueli.jpg
    More on the way.
  • RedShield75
    Here's the last one available at the moment to upload:
    Legion%20v.%20Tone%20Prime_zpsc7ouiefx.jpg
  • RedShield75
    The comic I promised:
    Panel%201_zps4slr8f05.jpg
    Panel%202_zpswn6o7l8l.jpg
    Panel%203_zpskmgdmzu7.jpg
    @Magikf1ngers Not to start a discussion here, but you've said many times in the past (almost every time I bring up auto-titans) that you get some pilot with an IQ you can count on your fingers who drops their Legion in the back and lets it just examine the dust on its thumbs. Well, they're half right with how to use an Auto-Legion. This is how you do it.