Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Leveling Up

RedShield75
1332 postsPosts: 1,420 ✭✭✭
So I've decided I want to start to go a bit completionist, I'm thinking gen50 or so for everything.
However, considering the fact that I've used the heck out of everything and they're barely scraping gen20 or gen 10, I've decided to come here to ask.
I know @Magikf1ngers recently got their Scorch to gen100.
Does anyone know how Titanfall 2 reads your gameplay for leveling up? (i.e. Kills, time alive, objective earned in titan, etc.)
Help I'm trapped in a signature factory

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4490 postsPosts: 4,543 mod
    For me, it was just plugging away at it. I have no idea the specifics, I just played Scorch, and rarely anything else.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • RedShield75
    @Jayfresh_Respawn Could you use the fact that you work for Respawn to get some answers to this? Usually leveling up is something obvious - In Titanfall 1 you killed 25 Spectres with the EVA and you became Gen 2 or something. What's here now feels like shooting in the dark and I'd appreciate at least a flash light.
  • In TF2 at the start of any game you have some tasks that you need to complete: kill at least x pilots/ titans, level up 1-2 weapons, win the game etc. the more boxes you check by the end of the game the quicker you level up.
  • RedShield75
    NexGenAce wrote: »
    In TF2 at the start of any game you have some tasks that you need to complete: kill at least x pilots/ titans, level up 1-2 weapons, win the game etc. the more boxes you check by the end of the game the quicker you level up.

Well thats:
    Good Performance = 1 merit
    Win = 1 merit
    Hot Zone Extract = 1 merit
    I'm trying to figure out what the game reads for leveling up your guns and titans so I can 'abuse' it.