Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

More Concepts

GTGGAMING1001
3 postsPosts: 8
edited September 15
This will just be lots of ideas crammed together into 1 discussion.

Cloak and Phase Shift: Cloak can see all pilots that are cloaked within a 15 metre range and Phase Shift can do the same with pilots and Ronins.

New Modes: Hellstorm; You and 9 other pilots (10 pilots per team) will either be tasked with attacking or defending an IMC stronghold, attackers must first get though a blockade of IMC ships onboard a carrier while manning the turrets and dealing with the defending pilots boarding ,then getting into your Titan and falling in inside it instead of calling it in and laying siege to the stronghold

Titans should work on a modular system:
Hull (When destroyed the hatch will be removed from exposing the pilot, Titans can remove compatible, compatible as in Ion can take from Ion Scorch from Scorch etc, parts from destroyed Titans )
Joints (Reduces mobility when damaged or clogged with shrapnel, pilots can remove shrapnel from joints to repair joints)
Optics (Reduced sight when damaged, same as hull repair)
Weapon (Damage accuracy and ranged reduced when damaged, can swap any weapon but keeps abilities)

New Boost: Arc Traps (you all know what they do)

New Ordinance: Shock Grenade (when it explodes the shockwave throws you back dealing 50 dmg and 75 dmg if you hit a wall also makes you fall and lie down for 3 seconds)

New Guns: G209 (Automatic sniper rifle with a 10 round clip and adjustable zoom, chest and head 100 dmg)
F9 SLR (self loading rifle, assault rifle): The G2’s big brother has an 18 round clip and deals 100 head and body damage

Prime Titans should have a slight health and damage buff and not just be aesthetic.

Create your own pilot and camos

Advanced Titan melee combat (wrestling, disarming etc)

Comments

• RedShield75
    1330 postsPosts: 1,418 ✭✭✭
    This will just be lots of ideas crammed together into 1 discussion.

Cloak and Phase Shift: Cloak can see all pilots that are cloaked within a 15 metre range and Phase Shift can do the same with pilots and Ronins.

New Modes: Hellstorm; You and 9 other pilots (10 pilots per team) will either be tasked with attacking or defending an IMC stronghold, attackers must first get though a blockade of IMC ships onboard a carrier while manning the turrets and dealing with the defending pilots boarding ,then getting into your Titan and falling in inside it instead of calling it in and laying siege to the stronghold

Protocol 1: this mode is when you have 10 of those Titan memory chip things ( you know the thing you take out of BT’s SERE kit in the campaign and put into the Vanguard Titan with the mini gun and BT’s memories and stuff get put into it) so when you call in a Titan you must put it in them. (this mode is for trying not to loose your Titan) When called in the shield will last for twice as long and warpfall wit lol have 5 seconds of shield to give you time to put the memory thing in.

Titans should work on a modular system:
    Hull (When destroyed the hatch will be removed from exposing the pilot, Titans can remove compatible, compatible as in Ion can take from Ion Scorch from Scorch etc, parts from destroyed Titans )
    Joints (Reduces mobility when damaged or clogged with shrapnel, pilots can remove shrapnel from joints to repair joints)
    Optics (Reduced sight when damaged, same as hull repair)
    Weapon (Damage accuracy and ranged reduced when damaged, can swap any weapon but keeps abilities)

New Boost: Arc Traps (you all know what they do)

New Ordinance: Shock Grenade (when it explodes the shockwave throws you back dealing 50 dmg and 75 dmg if you hit a wall also makes you fall and lie down for 3 seconds)

New Guns: G209 (Automatic sniper rifle with a 10 round clip and adjustable zoom, chest and head 100 dmg legs arms 75 dmg)
    F9 SLR (self loading rifle, assault rifle): The G2’s big brother has an 18 round clip and deals 100 head and body damage and 50 arm and leg

Prime Titans should have a slight health and damage buff and not just be aesthetic.

Create your own pilot and camos

Advanced Titan melee combat (wrestling, disarming etc)

My thoughts organised by numbers relating to each of your paragraphs.
    1.) No, Cloak should not let you that, and Phase already does that. It doesn't make sense if that would work with cloak.
    2.) I dislike the name. NO MANNING TURRETS! One the of the main attractions with Titanfall is that it takes its vision, and it completes it. In the Titanfall 2 SPC, you are always a pilot, or a titan. That's that. There are no sections where you are a plane, or a turret, or like a snail or something. You are a pilot through and through. Even when you don't have the jumpkit yet, you are still a pilot.
    3.) Yes but you have 10 titans to call down. The average amount of titans is 2, or about 4 for me. Also, why would you have TEN of those!? What happens if you switch titans? If you die!? No, the chips are installed while the titan is being built. Then it gets dropped. You also suggest a 5 second animation, followed by another few second animation. Or in other words, the 5ish seconds to pull a battery, 3 seconds to call a titan down with Warpfall, 5 seconds to install the data core, 3 seconds to embark. 16 seconds from "I want my titan" to "I have my titan"
    4.) I've suggested this before. Why doesn't a pilot just eject and get a new titan when it gets kind of bad? If the pilot built their loadout right, they could get their titan with the following: eject, cloak, double satchels, damage from AT, rodeo, call titan down. Or a variant of that.
    5.) No. Stunning needs to be removed from video games.
    6.) No. Stunning needs to be removed from video games.
    7.) I don't think "arm" and "leg" are places where you can hit. There are body shots, and there are head shots. Also, Titanfall needs less guns not more guns.
    8.) NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N-
    9.) Yes to the first, no to the second.
    10.) https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/14981/i-thought-some-more-about-titan-wrestling
    Conclusion: Its got some gold nuggets.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory
  • Thanks for helping me out I’ll take your advice as I’m a relatively new to multiplayer as I couldn’t make a EA account until February this year