Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Chuck Wilson Releases His Second Laden Album Today.

laddie13
365 postsPosts: 396 mod
edited August 3
Respawn Designer Chuck Wilson creates music under the name Laden, and today he released his second album, Restless Apparition. It's an instrumental, progressive, post-metal, journey for your ears. Check it out and support Chuck on Bandcamp.

https://ladenband.com/

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4485 postsPosts: 4,538 mod
    WOW.

I get some disposable income, I'm going to need to get this.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • laddie13
    365 postsPosts: 396 mod
    I think you can stream it once before buying at Band Camp.
  • Magikf1ngers
    laddie13 wrote: »
    I think you can stream it once before buying at Band Camp.

Yup - did that as soon as I heard the first song lol

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • ladenband
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Hey Laddie, thanks for sharing!

Magik, I setup my Bandcamp so you should be able to stream as many times as you want. Also, it's free! You can enter $0 in for the amount and then you can download it. My goal hasn't been to make money off of my music, but mainly to write what I enjoy and hope people want to listen. Thanks for checking it out!
  • Magikf1ngers
    edited August 8
    @ladenband

I'll do that - I didn't realize that you could, and honestly - I felt a little guilty not paying for it already (I'm just that way) - but I'll grab it!