Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

TWD Discussion

System
0 postsPosts: 6 Community Manager
This discussion was created from comments split from: New featured mode: Skirmish.

Comments

• xIK0N88x
    813 postsPosts: 848 ✭✭✭✭
    Vaguely something to do with this thread, I've enjoyed every season of The Walking Dead so far. I don't understand why some things happened if you're trying to stick to the comics but I'm not gonna put spoilers.

Also, follow me on Twitter as well @Magikfingers I'm @TitanfallNation on Twitter.
  • Magikf1ngers
    4633 postsPosts: 4,688 mod
    Absolutely, Ikon - and I agree. Some of the separations from the comics didn't make sense, and some from the last season or so I'm wondering how they're going to move forward, especially with upcoming changes to the case. However - I still like it a lot. I'm still hooked, though that first big Negan episode almost did my wife in for good on the show.

Besides, I don't watch a whole lot of TV, and I don't have time to get invested in another series, though Preacher, Colony, and Humans has caught my eye.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • xIK0N88x
    edited July 2018
    The big Negan episode is the reason my wife and my sister quit watching the show but I didn't mind because you're staying true to the comics, however, stuff that happened in this season doesn't make sense if you're trying to do that so they need to make up their minds if they're trying to stick to the comics or not ya know.

Sorry for derailing this thread though... lol
  • Magikf1ngers
    Hah - yeah - we should take this to off topic.

From what I understand, there's a big time shift between season 8 and 9 - so I don't know what that means for the show vs the comics. Especially with LC and AL leaving the show after season 9 - not sure how it'll move forward without those characters. Let alone without Coral Carl.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Magikf1ngers
    There - split it off, @xIK0N88x

• xIK0N88x
    I haven't read ALL of the comics but Coral on the show is such a worse character than he is in the comics. Have you read all the comics?
  • Magikf1ngers
    No - a good majority of them, but haven't had time the last few months to finish catching up.

I'm hoping to take the time to. Have you been keeping up on Fear? I missed the last two seasons on TV, but the last I watched, it was shaping up to be as good as the first one, if not better. Now that Morgan's crossed over, I'm interested in binging the seasons I haven't seen yet - just wondering if it's worth it. Morgan is an awesome character - I want to see how he develops.

• xIK0N88x
    I haven't watched any of that, is it worth it? Would give me something else to binge in the zero free time I have haha.
  • Magikf1ngers
    I really liked what I saw of it (about the first 2 - 3 seasons). It helped fill in a lot of the back story of what happened while Rick was in his coma, and it's kind of cool to see it from a different perspective. I may start at season 2 and start watching an episode here and there until I get caught up with it.

I haven't watched the season 8 finale because it goes into the season premier of FTWD, and I wanted to catch up on FTWD before I saw that. My resolve is breaking though the closer the start of season 9 comes.

• Magikf1ngers
    @xIK0N88x

Not sure if you've seen this yet - Season 9 trailer:

• xIK0N88x
    Looks awesome, I can't wait for Season 9.
  • Magikf1ngers
    Looks like they might be trying to go at least pay homage to the comics by way of Rick's talks with Negan. Though it's going to have to be a big departure with Andrew Lincoln leaving the show.

.. on a side note -how did Judith get so big???