Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

PC Players Active?

Anyone on PC still play this game? If so im looking for some friends to play the game with. Add me on origin -RazorChronos-

Comments

• vodkacat1104
    2 postsPosts: 2
    I'm playing this game on pc, just got it few months ago, my origin -vodkacat1104-
  • I play on PC. Currently I'm looking for a good Network or group of people to play with. My Origin name is Sortep1977. Not the greatest, though.
  • koopertroper
    1 postsPosts: 1
    edited October 5
    As a new player, I'm a little bit desperate to ACTUALLY GET IN A GAME.
    I managed to play about one or two rounds before the matchmaker decided I would be better off not connecting with the 2000 or so other active players.
    Essentially, I need to stick to co-op if I ever want to enjoy multiplayer. My Origin account is "koopertroper"
    Please add me, I need saving lol
  • ButtHz
    1 postsPosts: 1
    I have not yet tried much PvP, but I get on fairly regularly, sometimes with friends, to play Frontier Defense. Love these types of co-op modes in games and TF2 might be the best I've played. Been having a blast learning the titans and ranking each up to Aegis 20 to get all upgrades. I usually play on normal, have only completed (barely) hard a couple of times. Wouldn't mind some people to play with, try harder difficulties or who knows maybe PvP. Add me - ButtHz
  • I'm still active. Origin gamer tag
    HowlingWolf9044
    Looking for friends who play.