Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

E3 - And The Winner Is...

ensc1
827 postsPosts: 848 ✭✭✭
edited June 2018
There is not another game studio that can even shine their shoes or lick their boots.
https://www.cnet.com/news/bethesdas-e3-2018-press-conference-elder-scrolls-vi-starfield-fallout-76/

I mean, I may look into seeing how to buy stock in them or a parent company. No one else is even in the same universe of goodness in my opinion.

I will definitely pre-order several of these and I'm pretty sure that at least one of these, most likely Rage 2, will be able to finally pull me away from TF1. The first Rage was the only game that I felt was even more responsive (did exactly what I wanted when I wanted) than TF1. It was just a little short, but one of the best games I've ever played. Just the racing portion of it was probably the most fun driving game I ever played. This version seems to really stay true to the original, but just really jacks everything up about 10 notches. Can't wait!

Comments

• Hrafn-Fel
    3606 postsPosts: 3,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I guess if you are into that stuff. It all looks like a waste of time and money to me but I don't play those games.
  • ProjectBangarang
    3770 postsPosts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This belongs in off-topic.
    "Gentlemen, I'm afraid I have decided to cancel the war. Kill them. Kill them all." - JAS. Hook, Captain
  • xnarcosysx
    1963 postsPosts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually not interested in any of those
  • GearsofGlen
    49 postsPosts: 54
    I would say MS"won" this year
  • wordnoise
    1657 postsPosts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone here lost because nothing was said about Tf3.

Perhaps there is a Bethesda forum somewhere more suited to your post?
  • Magikf1ngers
    4671 postsPosts: 4,726 mod
    Moving this to off-topic.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Magikf1ngers
    4671 postsPosts: 4,726 mod
    Now that that's done -

Fallout '76 looks more like a MMORPG than a FPS to me. I'm not interested.

Quake - as always - Quake installments look awesome.

Bethesda is great - absolutely no doubt about it.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot