Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Looking for playstation players

infinncible9
1 postsPosts: 2
What's up looking for some people to play with who have mikes. Hit me up, my PSN is infeencible

Comments

• HAIL_KING_BEAR
    2 postsPosts: 2
    add me HAIL-KING-BEAR
  • Ryftrr
    1 postsPosts: 2
    What's up? I'm actually recruiting for a clan, XNA unite, although I'm willing add you and play a few games regardless. Feel free to add me back- (PSN: Ryftrr | discord: Ryftrr#6993) I know I'm a rather low level; that said I've split my time between here/PS4 and Xbox... Anyway don't feel obligated to join our clan, but if you do end up with an interest there, message me or the Titanfall 2 division leader, Arctic. (PSN: SOLACEGOLEM15 | discord: ArcticPlague1#6875) He's generation 20-something and, to put it simply, is a beast at the game. I happen to be recruiting as the organization owner though, so if you do happen to use discord I can set you up with the team. Anyway, think about it and in the meantime we should just play a little. Seeya! -Ryftrr