Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Network Management has been inactive for months

Infabyss
3 postsPosts: 4
Hello,

It has been MONTHS since i've been able to manage my network, ad mods, kick - ETC. This is a major part of the game.

it is a feature of the game I paid for, and is not longer usable.. Ever since EA merged with Titanfall website (Not a great start, not auspicious lol)

When will this feature be available again? Soon I imagine, given its been unavailable for so long already?

Thanks

Comments

• Infabyss
    This not worth a response?
  • Magikf1ngers
    4416 postsPosts: 4,466 mod
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • laddie13
    363 postsPosts: 393 mod
    I had brought it to Jay’s attention awhile ago but I haven’t heard anything more on it. They were looking into it though.
  • Infabyss
    laddie13 wrote: »
    I had brought it to Jay’s attention awhile ago but I haven’t heard anything more on it. They were looking into it though.

Another week passes.

Curious, what do you mean by 'looking into it'?

Is there like, a reference for this? Any updates? It has been literally 6 months. Who do I need to contact to actually have something done? I've tried every goddamn avenue.
  • Magikf1ngers
    4416 postsPosts: 4,466 mod
    Infabyss wrote: »
    laddie13 wrote: »

Another week passes.

Curious, what do you mean by 'looking into it'?

Is there like, a reference for this? Any updates? It has been literally 6 months. Who do I need to contact to actually have something done? I've tried every goddamn avenue.

As I've said in other forums - contact EA support. These are fan forums, Jay is the community manager, and all he can do is pass it on.

The real issue is that Titanfall 2 support ended in December 2017. We're now 7 months out from support for this game. There's been no updates, patches, etc. Content ended in October.

So - posting complaints in the fan forums won't help much - you need to contact EA Support and they will either pass it on and get it fixed, or not since it's not supported anymore.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot