Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Future of Titanfall

ragle93
2 postsPosts: 4
edited May 2018
Hello!

Im trying to put a group of Titanfall streamers and players that can work together to make suggestions about the potential Titanfall 3 (which I believe is still planned). I want to have streamers from the group streaming together and making content talking about the future of Titanfall.
If you are interested hit me up on twitter:
https://www.twitter.com/_distortionist

Or stop by my channel on twitch! Www.Twitch.tv/Distortionist

I have already made a network on the game itself, which is called “Future of Titanfall” on Xbox, Feel free to join the network!

Once we get going, we will take our suggestions to EA to help make the next title another masterpiece. We will have different players cover different sections of the game, such as:

-Campaign
-Coop
-competitive
-customization
Etc.
Why does everything start with c?

Come join us and help make the future of Titanfall a good one.

Comments

• I think that the next titanfall should have monster titans so like titans that look like dragons or titans that look like the monsters from Pacific rim that run on all 4 legs I think that should be in.
  • titan fall is starting to be lame. All the G149.9 dorks just bounce around and throw grenades or use the softball. Just started playing a few months ago but kind of **** watching 6 guys bouncing atound while everyone quits.
  • narrowband56K
    255 postsPosts: 274 ✭✭✭
    titan fall is starting to be lame. All the G149.9 dorks just bounce around and throw grenades or use the softball. Just started playing a few months ago but kind of **** watching 6 guys bouncing atound while everyone quits.

And why are they dorks?
  • I was playing and we had a gen 2 with our team. They kept blowing him up and then tea bagging him. He called it out and a gen 40 picked out the worst offender and started hunting, killing and teabagging him. After he killed him and teabagged him 5 or 6 times in just a couple of minutes he left game. They are dorks cause they whine about campers as they bounce around dropping softballs on lower gens. I switched to a spit fire and started picking them off. I had two guys behind me to keep them off my back. with two guys behind me and my spitfire we were able to hold them off. If you don’t have two other guys who want to use tactics, you get pounded until everyone leaves. Two of them messaged me about being a camper and how lame the spitfire is. I messaged them back about what dicks they were for teabagging a gen 2. I have since used the spitfire a lot to pick them off. Now the spitfire recoils all over the place and it takes several more hits to get a kill. So the bouncing dorks don’t have any tactics but bounce. Anyone who doesn’t have 6 teammates who constantly bounce doesn’t have a chance to win. They are dorks for whining about campers while they use one shot kill guns.