Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

clan network

ALPHARAGE42
25 postsPosts: 40
I used to be able to go online and add moderator's or delete someone from our network. I go to the page now and it's blank. Anyone know what we are supposed to do now? ???
I ALPHA DOGS l™

Comments

• ALPHARAGE42
    Respawn I guess you gave this page up when you gave your company to ea. So you took away the option to add and delete people from the network. And to add moderator's or take them away. Are you kidding me **** are we to do now????? I have tried to contact ea but thats a joke. As long as there getting there money all good. When it comes to keeping things running smoothly or even working thats a different can off worms they won't open. Rest assured matters aren't resolved stuff tf3 you'll be lucky to sell 10, 000. And I won't be one off them. So please try and answer my question as its an important tool for clan leaders.
    I ALPHA DOGS l™
  • laddie13
    363 postsPosts: 393 mod
    I spoke with Jay and he’s now aware of issues with the Network website and will be looking into it.
  • ALPHARAGE42
    Well thats very helpful thanks for a response. Got me smiling now. Hope it's not to much of a headache
    I ALPHA DOGS l™
  • alphafuxx
    2 postsPosts: 2
    uhm this **** is still not working....it really seems like 140 **** million started to let them quit working on it....im really dissapointed, no wonder like half of the respawn team walked away
  • alphafuxx
    2 postsPosts: 2
    laddie13 wrote: »
    I spoke with Jay and he’s now aware of issues with the Network website and will be looking into it.

looks like zero fuxx given to me....
  • Infabyss
    3 postsPosts: 4
    alphafuxx wrote: »
    uhm this **** is still not working....it really seems like 140 **** million started to let them quit working on it....im really dissapointed, no wonder like half of the respawn team walked away

Very relatable. I have a similar thread on the PS4 network forums that hasn't been responded to in a **** MONTH.

Clearly they could give less of a ****.

It was a major feature especially for clans and has been entirely neglected.
  • Magikf1ngers
    4417 postsPosts: 4,467 mod
    Gentlemen - please remember these are fan forums, not technical support forums.

If there's a serious issue that needs immediate help - contact EA support. Coming to fan forums for a game that's officially no longer supported (Support ended in December of 2017) and griping at other fans isn't going to help.

Sorry - not trying to be a cheese here, but @laddie13 and I are just volunteer mods with no official affiliation with Respawn other than that. Jay is the community manager, but eve he has limited scope with support other than passing bugs along.

Your best route right now is to contact EA Support.

Thanks
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot