Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

How do you assign moderator in your network?

Warp990
postsPosts: 1
I clicked on the network listing but nothing happen. I also want to know where do you accept players to the network since I have the network setting to private. I assume both network management is done in the same place.

Comments

• laddie13
    365 postsPosts: 396 mod
    On the website you would find your network and then the player you want to promote. If I recall correctly next to their name you would click the ^ once to promote them to moderator, twice for admin. As you noted the Network tab is not working, I’m getting directed to news instead. @Jayfresh_Respawn might be able to help.
  • hanglegacy
    1 postsPosts: 1
    edited May 8
    It was done on the legacy Titanfall site but no longer working after the site had been ported and merged with EA.com

I think their web developer still haven't set the "network" page up yet...

PS: Hi Warp!
  • laddie13
    365 postsPosts: 396 mod
    Website issues are being looked into.
  • Hello, I would like to know when the network page for Titanfall 2 is going to be up. It’s kinda a big deal to us Titanfall players.