Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Let's Create an Enjoyable New Community!

kutzsky
postsPosts: 1
Hi everyone,

I am a newish titanfall 2 player who loves meeting and playing with others on Xbox live. However, I have found it difficult to find groups who are just out to play the game for fun. As a result I have created a new network whose sole mission is to untie those who want a relaxed, friendly, and noncompetitive environment to play in. It is my goal that we pride ourselves in helping out fellow community members regardless of skill level. If this sounds like the kind of community you would be interested in, just search EcstaticSycamore in the browse network tab within the multiplayer menu and join up! We are a brand new community but i hope to grow into a popular, welcoming hub with your help over the next several months!

Signing off,
Gem