Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Extremely High Ping-Spiking

VythGN
0 postsPosts: 1
edited April 8
Platform: PC
Region: North America (data center is Salt Lake City)
Internet service provider: Spectrum
A: Is it able to be reproduced? B: How to reproduce it: A: Yes, every game. B: Just by playing.
Summary: There are ridiculous ping spikes (from the 500-1000 range) every few seconds, which makes the game unplayable.

It'd be great if I could get any help with this issue.

Comments

• ZarodOrigin
    1 postsPosts: 1
    edited April 9
    What is going on 0-0 ?

I experience spikes and inconsistent ping jumping from 50 to 100 always too but this is new:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NeffXzlZ_pCG64CSQzIHfPG5H1sP-FWR
  • Neo4reo
    2 postsPosts: 2
    Was this ever fixed? Because I am now facing the same issue since the last patch via origin. EU with extremely high ping spikes making the game unplayable.
  • Magikf1ngers
    4490 postsPosts: 4,543 mod
    Neo4reo wrote: »
    Was this ever fixed? Because I am now facing the same issue since the last patch via origin. EU with extremely high ping spikes making the game unplayable.

If the Origin patch is what's causing it, you'll need to speak with EA Support. I'm not having the issue on the data center the OP complained about back in April.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot