Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Deadpool 2 Trailer [NSFW]

laddie13
383 postsPosts: 418 mod
Fun new Deadpool trailer.

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4633 postsPosts: 4,688 mod
    I'm SO Stoked for DP2.

Here's another trailer that goes more into Cable:

Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Magikf1ngers
    4633 postsPosts: 4,688 mod
    More than anything - I'm looking forward to this movie. Ernest Cline wrote the book "Ready Player One" in 2011 - so much of the technology in it is already dated (The actual story takes place in 2045) so Steven Spielberg had to take some liberties with it, and with the fact he couldn't get licensing for some of the franchises mentioned in the books (Ultraman and a couple of others) so the story is going to be slightly different.

However - everything I see from this is awesome, even if it doesn't match up with the book 100%. Steven Speilberg has worked VERY closely with Ernest Cline on the screen play - which has also prompted Cline to work on a sequel for it finally. (The ending leaves it way open for one - at least with the book)

If you can - get the book and read it before the movie comes out in a week - 100% absolutely worth the read - and it's an easy read.

Here's the extended trailer for it:

Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot