Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Profile Not Allowed...

itbeatswalking
14 postsPosts: 15
For the last few days, when I transition from a different game over to TF2, it gives me the "lock" symbol and says "this profile is not allowed to play online." I have backed out of the game and restarted it and get the same message. If I reboot the Xbox and go straight to TF2, I can log in to multiplayer with no problem. We have 2 Xbones and this happens on my gamertag only & on either Xbox. My son was able to transition from NHL18 to TF2 with no problem last night while I had to restart my Xbone to be allowed into the best FPS ever. It's a minor annoyance but I'm wondering why this is happening.

Comments

• JAM3SM4
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Happened to me too. I tried all the tricks then signed back up for gold and it worked. Do you have to have gold to play tf2? I don't know
  • itbeatswalking
    14 postsPosts: 15
    Yes, Gold subscription is needed for online play. I had to shutdown/restart my Xbone 4 times tonight, before I was allowed to play TF2 online. I don't think uninstalling/reinstalling the game will help because this happens to me on two separate consoles and it only happens to my profile and not my son's.
  • Nomad0406
    Happened to me yesterday for the first time. I am playing the game for almost a month and never had this problem .
  • mike4mus6
    So had the game since it came out. Did not finish the main game, due to not being very good at wall walking. Started playing multiplayer a couple of months ago. Got locked out and tried ALL the fixes except resigning up for gold? Help...really like multiplayer