Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

I'm Probably Overthinking This...

RedShield55
1366 postsPosts: 1,456 ✭✭✭
edited January 2018
Remember this game?
https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/january-2018
As I was reading:
"We're working on a revamped progression system. Your feedback has been essential here, and we are preparing significant changes to progression that will address many of the things we've seen players asking for. We'll be sharing more details about these changes in March. "
Huzzah! I might finally buy it if the system is good.
"On behalf of everyone on the Star Wars Battlefront II team, may the Force™ be with you, and we will see you on the battlefront!"
Someone (Disney probably) trademarked the Force, I don't remember that being trademarked.
And now for the feature presentation:
"A game mode called Jetpack Cargo is coming in February. Two teams of eight players equipped with jet packs compete in Jetpack Cargo, a frantic, fast-paced way to play. This mode will only be available for a limited time, so don’t miss it."
This sounds awfully familiar. Fast paced, jetpacks, low player counts on each team, limited time only.
I'm probably overthinking that.
Help I'm trapped in a signature factory

Comments