Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Spicy Attrition

TheMightyM0
434 postsPosts: 457 ✭✭✭
Honestly, I don't care what anyone says, these kinds of wacky game modes are my favorite, and Spicy Attrition has been by far the most entertaining one of all. We need these kinds of options in private matches, too; the ability to control loadouts items and weapon availability, sort of like how the old Halo games would let you do. Being able to have my buddies join me in an all-EPG battle would be awesome.

But as far as Spicy Attrition goes, the opening 30 seconds where literally everyone on both teams throws ticks and there is this huge scramble to avoid being blown up has been making me laugh way too hard while I play. Thanks for this mode, Respawn!