Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Texture streaming Budget bug

I used to play Titanfall 2 last year with no graphics anomalies or hick-ups what-so-ever. I recently downloaded the game again, and have noticed that the texture streaming budget is not behaving normally. When I set the budget to the amount I have, (6gb), some character models, including my own, are plain black with no texture whatsoever. When I set it to None, it loads the textures of all characters, but the world textures are terrible. I get no performance issues even when I set the graphics options to the maximum, but textures wont load, even if I set the texture streaming to 2gb.
I have tried updating the graphics card drivers to the latest version, but that made no difference. I can play most other games on Very High settings with no issues. Only Titanfall 2 is giving me the graphics problems.

Can any body assist in figuring out what the problem could be and provide possible solutions?

My specs are as follows:
Intel core i7-2600K [email protected] 3.40GHz
16GB RAM
Geforece GTX 1060 Gaming 6GB
Windows 10 64bit

Thanks in advance
JP