Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Update titanfall 2

millad-mk
2 postsPosts: 3
edited January 12
hi
this game need new maps and etc.
i really want to see Lagoon or Overlook and Boneyard in titanfall 2

Comments

• millad-mk
    edited January 12
    and new gun or titan
  • millad-mk
    edited January 12
    :wink:

• RedShield75
    1294 postsPosts: 1,380 ✭✭✭
    Titanfall 2 is no longer getting much, if any support. Its done. Any suggestions you see usually are aiming at possible features of Titanfall 3.
    As for remastered maps, I hate to break it to you but they were a terrible idea. They took way too much effort and provided maps that didn't fit Titanfall 2's style and since they already had been played to death, they barely caught people's attentions.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory
  • CoZone14
    2 postsPosts: 2
    edited January 14
    Titanfall 2 is no longer getting much, if any support. Its done. Any suggestions you see usually are aiming at possible features of Titanfall 3.
    As for remastered maps, I hate to break it to you but they were a terrible idea. They took way too much effort and provided maps that didn't fit Titanfall 2's style and since they already had been played to death, they barely caught people's attentions.

I don't know about you mate, but sincerely I love Tianfall with all it's maps and stuff . So for me this isn't a problem ,but yeah , for others maybe . A pool would be gr8 to find out .
  • RedShield75
    1294 postsPosts: 1,380 ✭✭✭
    CoZone14 wrote: »

I don't know about you mate, but sincerely I love Tianfall with all it's maps and stuff . So for me this isn't a problem ,but yeah , for others maybe . A pool would be gr8 to find out .

Well, the remastered maps that have been released clearly don't fit Titanfall 2. Angel City has hundreds of thousands of tiny itty-bitty places where you can trip up. Having played Titanfall, I don't remember these being a problem because the movement system was different, jumping off a wall in 1 gave you slightly different results, you fell a little faster in 1, etc. Not to mention there are other changes to play styles that are hurt by the maps. For example, Relic has a handful of tiny little holes that if in the middle of a fight you throw an A-Wall down there are chances it will seem to fall through the floor to the lower level because it fell down a tiny little rectangle of space that was in the floor. So while the maps were good, if they hadn't been added we could have gotten more maps like Glitch, which is probably the best map of both games imo.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory