Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

No SOUND

No sound when playing titanfall 2, non whatsoever. Any answers please?
Xbox one X
Oh I’ve tried the usual, hdmi, audio etc, apart from titanfall 2, everything else has sound!!!

Comments

• Magikf1ngers
    4722 postsPosts: 4,778 mod
    andymat001 wrote: »
    No sound when playing titanfall 2, non whatsoever. Any answers please?
    Xbox one X
    Oh I’ve tried the usual, hdmi, audio etc, apart from titanfall 2, everything else has sound!!!

@Jayfresh_Respawn

Have you heard of this?

Sorry, Andy - I'm not a console guy, but hopefully some of the XBox folks here can help. I'd also advise contacting EA Support, since this is more of a user forums, unless someone has run into this and fixed it, you may not get a good answer.

Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Jayfresh_Respawn
    539 postsPosts: 662 Community Manager
    Thanks for tagging Magik.

This is the first I've heard of it and it's not an issue we've seen on our machines. For safety double check the audio settings in Titanfall 2 and make sure everything looks correct.

So all other games and media play sound just fine?
    Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respawn