Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

What is the fastest execution?

RedShield75
1330 postsPosts: 1,418 ✭✭✭
edited January 6
What is the fastest execution from start to finish? I'm asking for the faster paced featured modes.
Is it Late Hit, Curb Check, or Get to the Point? Or is it some other execution?
Or is the Hole in the Wall execution the best? Since the A-Wall in it blocks damage?
Or do I want to use Now You See Me or Inner Pieces because they make you invisible and hard to hit?
Correction:
What is the BEST execution mechanics wise?
Help I'm trapped in a signature factory

Comments

• I believe the standard "Neckbreaker" execution is the fastest. It is also the most boring. I personally use the execution corresponding to the pilot type. My Cloak pilot would have "Now You See Me" or my Holo Pilot would have "Shadow Boxing". Also, the "Hole in the Wall" execution doesn't protect you. The A-wall is just for show. Same case with "Inner Pieces", the Phase Shift is just for show.
  • RedShield75
    I believe the standard "Neckbreaker" execution is the fastest. It is also the most boring. I personally use the execution corresponding to the pilot type. My Cloak pilot would have "Now You See Me" or my Holo Pilot would have "Shadow Boxing". Also, the "Hole in the Wall" execution doesn't protect you. The A-wall is just for show. Same case with "Inner Pieces", the Phase Shift is just for show.

No I got in on video. The A-Wall stopped a shot.
  • cosmicturtle333
    3079 postsPosts: 3,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the standard "Neckbreaker" execution is the fastest. It is also the most boring. I personally use the execution corresponding to the pilot type. My Cloak pilot would have "Now You See Me" or my Holo Pilot would have "Shadow Boxing". Also, the "Hole in the Wall" execution doesn't protect you. The A-wall is just for show. Same case with "Inner Pieces", the Phase Shift is just for show.

No I got in on video. The A-Wall stopped a shot.

But it also creates a bright orange wall that you can see across the map, so it has balance there.
    Professional armchair developer
  • cosmicturtle333
    3079 postsPosts: 3,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/64qtil/time_to_kill_for_all_executions/

Grand theft is the fastest execution.
    *These times were valid 9 months ago.
    Professional armchair developer
  • RedShield75
    https://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/64qtil/time_to_kill_for_all_executions/

Grand theft is the fastest execution.
    *These times were valid 9 months ago.

Thanks
  • Player_dt647wt9
    252 postsPosts: 270 ✭✭✭
    Just punch em'. That's fastest.
  • RedShield75

But what if you want to kill them in style, without dying?
    I've decided to stick to Hole in the Wall btw. The shield sounds really useful.
  • Player_dt647wt9
    252 postsPosts: 270 ✭✭✭

But what if you want to kill them in style, without dying?
    I've decided to stick to Hole in the Wall btw. The shield sounds really useful.

If you're executing, an enemy can shoot you during that animation and kill you, saving his teammate. If you just punch, you barely stop moving while killing them. Fastest and safest. I'll pick utility over style any day.