Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Locking for a team to defeat the Frontier defense on insane or master

NaviNix
11 postsPosts: 12
Hey guys, I want to try the insane and master difficult on frontier defense, but no ones in the lobby, so i hope there are some players to complete it. And I hope you tell me at what time too.

Comments

• NaviNix
    11 postsPosts: 12
    I am Navinix on origin =)
  • Sanzionovisk
    10 postsPosts: 11
    Lets do this!
    I am online almost everyday between 10 and midnight GMT.
  • Dragotech123
    89 postsPosts: 93 ✭✭
    I want to play on Insane or Master. I need a team. I'm Dragotech123 in Origin.
  • Magikf1ngers
    3333 postsPosts: 3,366 mod
    Yeah, so 10 - Midnight GMT is 2-4pm PST. I'd be interested, but that's during the work day.

@Phord - since you've already done this - would you be interested? I'll have some availability this weekend in the evenings (Saturday and Sunday night PST)

Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot