Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Mouse Cursor Bug

PC
i7 4790K
GTX 980Ti
16GB 1600MHz

I downloaded the Operation Endeavour update today, and shortly after started up the game. Everything seemed normal until I was able to be placed in an amped hardpoint match. In the dropship I noticed that my mouse cursor was overlayed on top of the game and that I could not look around upon moving my mouse. Instead, the cursor moved, yet always repositioned itself back in the center of the screen. I left the match,restarted the game and attempted to join another. I was placed in a live fire match, and the issue appeared again. I then decided to post the issue here. I hope that this is enough information to help resolve the issue.
I noted that others in the game were able to look around freely and play normally, from my immobile view. Any discussion is appreciated.
Thank you for reading.

Comments

• I believe I have found the causality of this bug. I turned off the discord overlay for TF2, and the bug no longer persisted once I restarted the game.