Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

PS4 Titanfall 2 Installation Stuck at 99%

MrAndrewson
4 postsPosts: 14
edited December 2017
So earlier this year my brother got corrupted data, and instead of deleting the corrupted data he deleted Titanfall 2, I tried reinstalling it but after hours of downloading it said it was done, I had the latest software and the game said it was installed on the latest update, I could start the game and get to the menu but the progress said 99% and multiplayer was locked out.
It's on a disc but it's clean
Anyone have a solution, this is my all time favorite game and I would hate to lose it.

EDIT: another thing I have recently noticed is that when I try to play single player it says that the game is not fully installed at 98% while the title screen still says 99%
another note is that I have tried power cycling my ps4.

Comments

• Natguard
    4 postsPosts: 6
    i have no clue sorry :( my only advice would be to remove all titanfall 2 files from your ps4 then power cycle.
    threats alone are the weapons of the threatened man
    -Leonardo Da Vinci