Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Origin says game is running and it is in task manager but i can't see it in alt + tab or open it

When I started up Titan-fall 2 with the play button it went as normal. Green loading bar, syncing cloud yada yada. But then nothing happens. I click on the game in the taskbar on the bottom of my screen. Does nothing but throw me back to origins. Open alt + tab. It's not there. Open task manager. It's there and using up a bunch of CPU. End program. Press play again. Repeat. Help.

Notice: Not sure if its to do with this but I recently turned some of the graphics in the video.config super low. it worked once but doesn't anymore. Also turned processors up from 1 to 2.

Comments

• Natguard
    4 postsPosts: 6
    change the graphics in video.config back to normal and change processors back to 1 then tell me if it persist
    threats alone are the weapons of the threatened man
    -Leonardo Da Vinci