Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Low Performance in FD

L453R-634M
12 postsPosts: 18
edited November 2017
Last night I played a few hours of Frontier Defense (Hard difficulty) and was consistently on the bottom of the leaderboards. I wasn't dying or having difficulty but I do remember that I was playing a little more passively than I normally do. (not overextending, backing up lone teammates only, camping known mortar titan and plasma drone spawns) Should I try to conserve my titan or play more aggressively? I was using Ion, Ronin, and Legion.

Comments

• OdysseyHome
    2140 postsPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately team supportive modes of play aren't scored highly despite being essential for smooth runs.

Scoring basically boils down to who gets the most kills, which adds a competitive element to a coop experience that really shouldn't be there.

As long as you win the match with retries to spare you're playing perfectly!