Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Can not find match

I have had this issue since the start. I can join any multiplayer game mode apart from the special gamemode that goes on for a month or so.

Every time i try and join that gamemode it ends up in a constant "searching for match" or "estimated wait time X" but never finds a match.

At first i always thought no one played them by the time i saw and tried connecting. But I am now trying to connect to "Attack on Titanfall" on day 1. But still can not find a match.

Due to the fact i can connect to any other gamemode with ease. I dont think its a connection issue.

I do have all the titanfall 2 recommended tcp and udp ports open. I have not tried reinstalling the game, mainly due to the fact when i remember that i have this issue i want to play the game. Not wait for the huge game to redownload.

Is there a fix for this that doesnt require me waiting 2-3 hours watching a download meter increase?

Comments

• You cannot enter because nobody is playing this mode on your datacenter. Try to change to the New York datacenter search a match again.
  • Thanks. Ill try it out. I normally connect to London
  • You cannot enter because nobody is playing this mode on your datacenter. Try to change to the New York datacenter search a match again.

Waited for 5min on new york data center. Still none signs of finding a match