Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Northstar buff

I know I may be asking for too much but I think I‎t would be cool if Northstar would get like endless turbo dashes, or standard 3 dashes since she has no shields. Also the feather traps should have a shorter cooldown time since they don’t really do much for you. Another Titan can destroy them by shooting at I‎t.

Comments

• Teather traps**
  • ToxicApollo117
    67 postsPosts: 76
    edited November 2017
    why? NS is already the best 1v1 Titan in the game. She beats everthing when played perfectly.
    "Some of you may consider this overkill. It is"
  • if you feel you dont have enough tethers, just run double tethers. if u got not enough speed, the run viper thusters.
    "Some of you may consider this overkill. It is"
  • I’m not saying she isn’t good 1v1 but when are you ever 1v1 in Titan brawl or last Titan standing. You usually get ganged up by legion and ronin
  • TheMightyM0
    434 postsPosts: 457 ✭✭✭
    Having a good Monarch chase you all over the map in a 1v1 scenario is pretty frustrating, too, but I think that that's more Monarchs fault than a failing on Northstar's part.
  • NorthStar is for those Whom Enjoy a True Challenge for Evey single Shot made.
    No Cheating Shields, No Cheating Automatic Weapons, Limited Dashes must I go On!:)
    If you find yourself wanting Extras to protect yourself your Not a NorthStar Enthusiast. Challenge is the point of NorthStar Big Homie.
    Cant take the Heat leave the Kitchen as your mother would tell ya;)
  • STARS Network is where you can find about 50+ of the Best NorthStars in TF2 in Game Mode LTS for Xbox.
    New STARS always Welcome:)