Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Top Mobility Kit for FD

L453R-634M
12 postsPosts: 18
Looking for the most reliable way to get around AI if I'm knocked out of my Titan. Should I go grapple, stim, or phase shift? Are some kits better on certain maps than others?

I do run A-Wall on Rise. Haven't found much use for any of the other kits in Frontier Defense.

Comments

• Dr_Killedalot
    4 postsPosts: 5
    edited October 2017
    Both stim and grapple are great , tough on war games you should avoid grapple

phase shift doesnt really give you mobility and is only usefull in master and insane where you are easily shot down
  • OdysseyHome
    2140 postsPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭
    Cloak is also rather handy since it prevents AI from targeting you. Can then throw satchels and detonate them, or melee minions to attack without breaking cloak.
  • I feel that grapple is the best there since you can travel across the map much quicker. but stim is quite useful as well
    "Some of you may consider this overkill. It is"