Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Frontier defense angel city insane bug

On round 2, at the end of the round, your HUD will show that there are 0 enemies left. If you look in your enemy menu however it will still show that there are 4 cloak drones left. You will find 4 hovering red lights on the map that cannot be destroyed and it will not allow you to progress to round 3, you must quit the match. Several players and I played about 2 matches and then this bug started happening the next 3 matches we played. This also happened over the past few days and is incredibly frustrating.

Comments

• Jayfresh_Respawn
    539 postsPosts: 662 Community Manager
    Sorry for the issue and thanks for reporting. The team is looking into this.
    Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respawn
  • Krashh69
    1 postsPosts: 1
    IT'S STILL BUGGED ****? Fix it!
  • darokinian
    1 postsPosts: 1
    I can confirm the above, also. Angel City, Frontier Defence, post-Wave 2, bugged cloaked drones resulting in incompletable mission. Requires players to quit out of mission, incurring the time-out penalty. The bugged mission stays open as long as players keep getting match-made with it, turning it into a sort of honey trap. ;)
  • Same here!
  • Magikf1ngers
    4490 postsPosts: 4,543 mod
    If you guys have any video of this happening, please send it to [email protected] - I haven't personally experienced this since around the time of the original report almost a year ago, and I play a ton of FD.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • I just had this issue aswell... Will record it if it happens again.. really annoying to get a 5 min time-out cause of a year old bug tbh
  • Magikf1ngers
    4490 postsPosts: 4,543 mod
    Keep in mind - most recording software (at least for PC, I'd assume it's the same on consoles) have a way to record the last however long, if you have it turned on. You can use it through the nVidia experience software called "Instant Replay" or through the Windows game panel (WIn10 it's the windows key + G by default) and it's called "record that" and it'll put that on your Windows game profile.

Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot