Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Save the B3 Wingman

xxOzLogic
0 postsPosts: 1
edited October 20
Would love accuracy improvement on this poor soul

Comments

• OdysseyHome
    1776 postsPosts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭
    The gun uniquely gains significant accuracy bonus if you crouch or slide with it, so combo it with mobility to wield it better.

Also, don't forget to ADS but aim slightly lower on the target's head so the recoil helps with getting head shots. Need head shoots with this gun. ADS is point accurate.

The thing I think that makes the gun hard to use is the fire rate. Need to pace shots, fire too quickly and the gun becomes increasingly inaccurate like the hemlock AR. Wait until the gun settles before firing another shot. With practice can get the timing right to retain accuracy while preserving fire rate.

This is one of my most used side-arms on my sniper load-out. I mainly use speed loader or ammo with the silencer. Three shot kill, so two hip-fire shoots (at least one exploiting a mobility combo) then ADS for the kill shot.

It's technically an 'executioner' side-arm. If you get hits with you're primary but run out of ammo switch to the wing-man for an easy one or two shot kill.