Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Lag Issues

So a few months ago I started getting this weird lagging in multiplayer when I played online.
I don't think it's my internet because it generally doesn't happen in other games.
I'll play playing a game and it'll be fine but as the game goes on lag will get worse and worse eventually getting to the point where the screen will freeze for several seconds at a time rendering it pretty much unplayable.
I recently reinstalled and still have the same issues.
Any ideas?

Comments

• today from all days only today i'm day off i wanted to play some tf and guess what my ping is going crazy from 5 to 2000 omg... i'm on ps4 and no matter witch server i select in the beginning its the same... pup