Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Fix Your Game

dreggsta
5 postsPosts: 7
edited October 2017
Melee is total ****, titan drops land way far away from where selected and one game I'm invincible and the next I'm a death sponge. Fix this **** and if that means we don't get anymore free stuff then cool.

Comments

• laddie13
    365 postsPosts: 396 mod
    I’ve edited the title of your thread, bypassing the word filter is not permitted. I’ve also removed your second thread linking to this one, one thread is enough.
  • dreggsta
    Not if they ignore it
  • dreggsta
    laddie13 wrote: »
    I’ve edited the title of your thread, bypassing the word filter is not permitted. I’ve also removed your second thread linking to this one, one thread is enough.

I'll spam it to know they read it. It's total sh$t that you can rum behind a wall and get killed behind cover or do that to your opponent.
  • SnakeSound222
    161 postsPosts: 170
    dreggsta wrote: »
    It's total sh$t that you can rum behind a wall and get killed behind cover or do that to your opponent.

@dreggsta

Or you can have a Titan activate some kind of gravity pull when it punches at you from a few feet away. That's just ****. I've even ran into people abusing the gravity pull. I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed.