Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Finding Your Angle???

RaulSchalke04
51 postsPosts: 63
Hi all,

When Im asking for tips, everyone always talk about finding your angle. What is this actually?? Video tutorial might be useful

Comments

• OdysseyHome
    2140 postsPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭
    Can you elaborate or put a link up.

Angle could mean 'perspective' but need context to know for certain.
  • RedShield55
    1366 postsPosts: 1,456 ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

When Im asking for tips, everyone always talk about finding your angle. What is this actually?? Video tutorial might be useful

If I understand correctly:
    Cold War, above
    SMR, straight on
    Flatline: slightly above
    R-X01: Literally anywhere
    Kraber: Also anywhere, but most fun slightly above so you can get those unneeded but satisfying headshots
    Mastiff: Slightly, just slightly above for headshots.
    Softball, either a bit above or maybe a bit down, but either way it helps to be close.
    This is just the attack angle, where you want to be relative to your enemy to best use your gun.
    Keep in mind this could be wrong, I haven't played Titanfall 2 in like a month (just getting back into it now) and my skills and old habits are a bit rusty.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory