Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

The problem with the network in the game [TFRU]

RemakerID
5 postsPosts: 6
Hello everyone, I'm from Russia, English is very bad. So forgive me. Google Translate. I am the head of the Titanfall Russia [TFRU] network in Titanfall 2. I had many networks. I went out of the inactive. I accidentally smoked my net. I am the creator. But I am displayed as simply a participant after that. Has lost administrative functions. Verified network. Such an incident. How can I return the rights back. My account - RemakerID :'(

Comments

• R3C0N54
    19 postsPosts: 43 Community Manager
    Unfortunately we cannot do it on our end. You would need whoever is the current admin to log in and have them give you access.
  • R3C0N54 wrote: »
    Unfortunately we cannot do it on our end. You would need whoever is the current admin to log in and have them give you access.

I'm the creator. there is 1 moderator. it is a threat. in the community of 3000 players. I support the community, lead youtube channel, social pages. You can at least delete the moderator. It is very important
  • R3C0N54 wrote: »

R3C0N54 help me please
  • RemakerID
    R3C0N54 wrote: »

I am listed on this network as the founder. But I am not the founder in practice. This is the problem of the game. Return me the network or extend the moderator. Deprive him of his rights. The way then my network will be without leaders.
  • R3C0N54
    19 postsPosts: 43 Community Manager
    I see you as the founder on our end, but our tools cannot give someone ownership or admin. That has be done by the current admin team of the network. I wish I can do something because I do see you started it. Sorry.
  • RemakerID
    R3C0N54 wrote: »
    I see you as the founder on our end, but our tools cannot give someone ownership or admin. That has be done by the current admin team of the network. I wish I can do something because I do see you started it. Sorry.

Жаль. Ну ладно диджей. Закрывай тему