Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Lagging issue answer my question!

I have been lagging since last year on December I've done this 3 times and none of the workers of the game has gotten back to me I can't play this got **** game because of the horrible lag my ping goes 200-800ping I recorded a video and I've sent the info u guys need and haven't gotten back.

Comments

• OdysseyHome
    2140 postsPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭
    I have been lagging since last year on December I've done this 3 times and none of the workers of the game has gotten back to me I can't play this got **** game because of the horrible lag my ping goes 200-800ping I recorded a video and I've sent the info u guys need and haven't gotten back.

This isn't a customer support forum so the rudeness won't help. No one from Respawn will contact you personally on this sight.

Lag depends on the area you're playing at and the distance you are from that hub. I live in Brisbane Australia and the server is in Sydney, which is rather close by so most of my games are 50 ping on Xbox1. If I were in western australia (other side of the country) then connecting to the sydney server would be much more difficult and I'd get lag.

This isn't to say that I've have not experienced lag on the sydney server, but the game has gotten better for me overtime. Keep trying. Remember the tags of players you have good and bad games with, then invite people using the network system so you can play together and ensure you get good connection games.

A while back when I was getting lag I noticed that my lag would correct when people quit the game and got replaced by another player. So lag maybe related to who you play with.

Try different severs and see if ping reduces or not. A good test to see if it's your connection that's the problem is to look at the ping when playing private matches. If you're getting 200 by yourself in a game with no other players then it's likely a local area networking issue that Respawn can't fix (unless they created more servers for the game but that'd cost allot more money to do).

This happened with me but my local area recently upgraded the internet speeds so now I don't experience as much lag as I used to.
  • Magikf1ngers
    4484 postsPosts: 4,537 mod

@OdysseyHome is exactly right.

YOu can go pick up general networking tips by doing a search in the main forums, but this isn't a technical support forum.
    Come find me on the PC side - Magikf1ngers - network SLACKERS UNITED

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
  • Ok thx u I'm sorry I was rude I ment da*mn bt I'm jst so mad the fact I paid $80 for the game that does nt work n it's jst u know something I paid n doesn't work sorry guys my fault
  • ****, how do i get to technical support forums? The freaking lag while playing this game is freaking ridiculously ridiculous.