Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

How to report suspected cheaters

laddie13
365 postsPosts: 396 mod
Please do not post videos, user names, etc of players you suspect of cheating. They will be removed from the forums as it's against the no naming and shaming policy.

If you think you have encountered a cheater or hacker, send it to the following email address, [email protected]

If possible, always send video evidence along with your report.

Comments

• BrenoECB
    285 postsPosts: 349
    only a question: what motivated you to do this post? someone doing this?
  • laddie13
    365 postsPosts: 396 mod
    Yes, a lot of people have been posting names and videoes of those they suspect as cheating or hacking. We have to edit or remove them, I thought this would be a good thread to have so people know how to properly report cheaters.

The email address is attended to by Jay, Jason and others from Respawn, and they send the info directly to Fairfight.
  • so the in game reporting tool does not work? no one checks the reports?
  • Id take that as a big ol NO
  • Snus83
    34 postsPosts: 35
    so the in game reporting tool does not work? no one checks the reports?

Wait, there is a tool to report other people in the game?
  • RedShield75
    1330 postsPosts: 1,418 ✭✭✭
    Snus83 wrote: »
    so the in game reporting tool does not work? no one checks the reports?

Wait, there is a tool to report other people in the game?

yeah. Open the score board, and there are navigation controls on the bottom. For PC, its something like PageUp to go up, PageDown to go down, and then home or end to view profile. Hit the carrot next to the friend request button and hit report.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory
  • Ti4goO
    2 postsPosts: 2
  • ShooboXIII
    25 postsPosts: 30
    laddie13 wrote: »
    Please do not post videos, user names, etc of players you suspect of cheating. They will be removed from the forums as it's against the no naming and shaming policy.

If you think you have encountered a cheater or hacker, send it to the following email address, [email protected]

That's the worst cheating report since the 90's... what is this ? I wanna report actual cheaters and I do not have the time to record and make emails to the office ,is that so hard to make an actual cheating report in the game that we can all use ? The game right now is full of them ......aim assist and stuff ,I know myself 2 sites that sells this **** for 10$ a month ,but I do not think this is the issue the report system ,the biggest issue is there is no anti-cheat system in the game,and even if the reports are made there is nobody at the "office " to check them,I dare you to show me a actual users on Origin that were ban from this game ?
  • ShooboXIII
    25 postsPosts: 30
    And let me tell you a story about the cheaters in the game : "Go ahead and report me ,EA wont do a thing about it " thats the message a hacker sent us today in game ...
  • johnny_1983t
    1 postsPosts: 1
    yes, same here. User "PabloEscobarer" annoys us all with his hacks and all he says is "f*** Respawn. I will just buy another account. game is so cheap."

so the problem still exists. you have to detect their cheats and/or make a good reporting system (easy and cheap!) to be able to ban them in a day. then they will stop buying accounts soon.

but when they can just play without being ever banned... we all have lost the game.
  • deapblue01

• deapblue01
    report cheater then? so what? you still see them in games! report thousand of time. it’s useless
  • DNASX-11
    1 postsPosts: 1
    Immediately update of Titanfall 2..... Too many cheaters, hackers in game..The guys from Respawn can in every 1match minimum a cheater seeing...
    S....O.....S

• IngridCold1
    4 postsPosts: 4
    Most of the people reporting cheaters just suck at the game and need to step it up or quit whining.
  • I don’t bother reporting cheaters. But we faced a group of Chinese players and they were all using cravers and bouncing around. If you bothered to watch the kill cam you would see that half the time my character wasn’t even on the screen and you could see the bullet hit the roof of the building I was on. They weren’t even close but still got the kill. I could see if they got lucky 3 or 4 times but they never missed. Not once did they shout at me where they didn’t get a kill. I get top 3 a lot and never have I seen my bullets hit a roof clear away from the player I was shooting and still get a kill. This and the players who bounce around with the Cold War or the softball all game are the reason my kids quit playing. My son would bounce with them and kill them more than they killed him but he said it is lame to just bounce and shoot all game. Now they don’t even play the game. I am getting bored with watching these gen 149 **** bouncing around throwing grenades or shooting softballs too.