Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

CHEATING

omegam31
0 postsPosts: 3
Get your head out of your **** and fly right,this cheating **** got to stop..or this is the last time I buy a game from origin.........

Comments

• Robot_Kronos
    2 postsPosts: 5
    edited October 2017
    Content removed for violating the no name and shame policy, please send evidence of suspected cheaters to [email protected] - Laddie
  • qwhtb013
    34 postsPosts: 46
    "Name and Shame" cheater videos. The poster above me just mentioned the cheater's name and directly posted a video, and nobody cares, but when I did, i attract all the spotlight. Double standard?
  • laddie13
    383 postsPosts: 418 mod
    "Name and Shame" cheater videos. The poster above me just mentioned the cheater's name and directly posted a video, and nobody cares, but when I did, i attract all the spotlight. Double standard?

Not a double standard, we just didn’t catch this one immediately.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!