Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

How does the "Invite Network" function work? (PS4)

Hello,
I'm sorry to ask about this here but I don't understand how to play with people from my network using the "invite network" function.
The FAQ says it's easy, people in the network should get an invite to join, and tadaaa.
However I tried several times with people from my network who I was chatting with on PS Party. They are in the network, on the menu screen, I send the invite, but they never get the invite before the timer goes to 0.
The only way I can play with them is by using the "invite friends" option and invite them manually.
What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• RedShield55
    1366 postsPosts: 1,456 ✭✭✭
    They are in the network, on the menu screen, I send the invite, but they never get the invite before the timer goes to 0.
    /quote]

By "on the menu screen" do you mean that they are
    1.) In the main menu (the one with the slide show)
    2.) In the Frontier Defense Menu (The one with the large box, the row of boxes with the titans at the bottom, and the difficulty selection in the middle)
    3.) In the selection screen for game modes (Big box for playing your mixtape, featured stuff on the right, list of game modes in a line at the bottom)
    4.) At the screen you get when you first launch multiplayer with the Network box at the bottom, your current selected pilot standing above it, with your titan hunched down in the back?

Now, you want to have all your pals be in 4.)
    If they are, then there must be a bug, or it works differently on PS than PC.
    I hope this helped.
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory
  • They are in the network, on the menu screen, I send the invite, but they never get the invite before the timer goes to 0.
    /quote]

By "on the menu screen" do you mean that they are
    1.) In the main menu (the one with the slide show)
    2.) In the Frontier Defense Menu (The one with the large box, the row of boxes with the titans at the bottom, and the difficulty selection in the middle)
    3.) In the selection screen for game modes (Big box for playing your mixtape, featured stuff on the right, list of game modes in a line at the bottom)
    4.) At the screen you get when you first launch multiplayer with the Network box at the bottom, your current selected pilot standing above it, with your titan hunched down in the back?

Now, you want to have all your pals be in 4.)
    If they are, then there must be a bug, or it works differently on PS than PC.
    I hope this helped.

We tried with 2-3-4, and specifically several times with 4) because I thought this was the way to do it. So there's something going wrong. Should all players be on the same server?