Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Please remove or at least reduce flinch for the Kraber

Mudjestic
30 postsPosts: 31
edited August 2017
I love the Kraber. With almost 18 hours, it is my most used gun. All my experience with this gun has made me notice the biggest problem with it, and that is the amount of flinch after being shot. It throws off aim, allows a stationary player to easily kill you as long as they shoot first, and adds an element of luck to the most skill-based gun in the game; luck that rarely works in the Kraber user's favor, so the flinch for this gun should be removed. In a game where full-auto hitscan guns with nearly perfect hipfire accuracy reign supreme, a bolt-action projectile gun that forces you to ADS and limit your field of view and sensitivity to be any accurate will never be overpowered, so I think this change would be fine, and it would make the Kraber much more fun to use

Comments

• There isn't that much flinch. For me, when I'm shot I just use stim and that makes it easier for me to line it up.
  • Mudjestic
    There isn't that much flinch. For me, when I'm shot I just use stim and that makes it easier for me to line it up.
    The flinch is fine for every other gun, but when you use the Kraber as much as I do, it's very noticeable. If you're at a long enough distance the flinch will make you miss every time, and stationary targets that should be very easy kills are completely safe as long as they shoot first. Seeing as no one else seems to pay attention to this post, I guess I'm just a rambling ****, but I do believe this change would make the Kraber much more fun to use.
  • As Kraber main (91 hrs,) I second this. I died countless times because of this flinch.
    And please for the love of god, reduce chamber time. It takes soooo long to chamber one bullet, as much time as reloading the entire SMG mag with speed loader mod.
  • Mudjestic
    As Kraber main (91 hrs,) I second this. I died countless times because of this flinch.
    And please for the love of god, reduce chamber time. It takes soooo long to chamber one bullet, as much time as reloading the entire SMG mag with speed loader mod.

I'm okay with everything besides the flinch. The Kraber is purposely underpowered, I understand that. It's a gun that exists solely to style on nerds. But the flinch is frustrating, and gives stationary players an advantage they shouldn't have.