Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Spawning location

I would like someone to explain why it is that you seem to reappear in the 'Same location and get hit by the same player time and time again. Isn't it time that they make this more random so you don't get hit multiple times or stalked. Also there are lag switchers who are ripping people apart spoiling the game not to mention I have hit people point blank range in the chest, 3feet and Still they manage to kill me. This is utter nonsense in my mind and needs to be addressed urgently so there is a fairer kill death ratio for the players. And finally X-55 Devotion a name, you hear it starting and your dead before it really builds up ****, get this sorted!