Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Titan dialogue option

ADV2g
1 postsPosts: 2
While talking with my friend about Titanfall we noticed that the connection on titan-pilot bases, unlike in campaign, is almost non-existent. That brought the idea to my head! What if we could have an option to have a short conversation with our titan on a battlefiled? What do you think?
PS Sorry for bad english.

Comments

• BrenoECB
    285 postsPosts: 349
    good idea, but i think it would take some of the focus of the player and would be "peculiar" to implement
  • ADV2g
    1 postsPosts: 2
    I see your point. I thought that might have place in new co-op defence game mode in which it wouldn't be so distracting. And also I know that ?hiring? voice actors would be expensive.
  • Ciriturbo
    3 postsPosts: 4
    I don't think players would pay attention to it during the heat of the battle. I think Respawn would spent some effort for nothing.

Do you know your Titan give you a nice message every time you eject from it? Most players don't, and it is because they are focused on the battle.