Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Tech Issue Slow Play and Lag

figgy4
0 postsPosts: 1
Question: About three weeks ago I started to notice that kill count was getting very low. I usually average 15-17 kills with three or 4 titan kills and finish top 3. Now 3-4 Kills a game and 1-2 Titan kills. I noticed that my movements seem slow on screen and my grapple is slower as well. I have also had the experience of server time outs.
I called Xfinity and a tech has been out four times. My speedtest shows 200 mbps sometimes it shows 100 sometimes 68 ...it is very inconsistent. If I unplug the system and take it to my Sister's house I am back to the 15-17 kills per game. I went to clutch gaming and used their connection no problems. Xfinity keeps telling me there is no issue. I have tried disconnection everything from the network except my xbox. I have tried modem restart. I have tried wireless and wired (wired preformed worse) I have tried it on Playstation 4 and the issue is worse. This is beyond frustrating. I have gotten to the point where it's not even fun playing anymore. Anyone have any suggestions or fixes that might work?

Comments

• Respawn and EA REALLY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. The lag sucks so much that you have made Titanfall THE WORST GAME TO PLAY FOR MOST OF US. And you wonder why NO ONE LIKES PLAYING TITANFALL. You will NEVER COMPETE WITH CALL OF DUTY WITH THESE KIND OF TECHNICAL ISSUES. On top of that you provide NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT TO FIX ISSUES. I DIDN'T BUY THIS GAME FOR IT NOT TO WORK!!!!!!