Welcome to the Titanfall 2 Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Titanfall 2 and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

New Trailer Idea

Okay um I've never posted on a forum or anything before but I felt like this would somehow be seen by EA make its way there eventually but I just think it'd be a great idea to make a trailer for a new titan or whatever it doesn't matter with a song by the Beatles with it like Eight Days a Week or Back in the U.****.R. or Twist and Shout cause it's a semi-old throwback and I'd personally love it. So thanks EA and I love your games and yeah, please do that:)

Comments

• RedShield55
    1366 postsPosts: 1,456 ✭✭✭
    I would like to say that EA publishes games. Then I would like to say that on the subject of trailers Respawn will do their thing because so far every trailer has been amazing. I would also like to say that EA tends to ruin games they touch. (ahem Battlefront)
    Help I'm trapped in a signature factory